A story of mine......

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 0
I was having terrible gastric after i had supper n watched transformer with manda Sz n fren.
Vomited 3 times in e morning.
I took medicine and i felt better. they say i'm too anxious or nervous.
615pm Sz came to fetch me... bring a big luggage there cuz darling want a new one.
purchase luggage in aus is way too expensive.
had dinner with them at T3 n yiling n daniel came to send me off too.
Farewell to them n fly to brisbane.
the seats for SQ is also very uncomfortable. no choice. tolerate for 7.5hrs.
Day 1.
Reach brisbane airport at 7am.
Darling n edwin came to fetch us.
I'm so happy to see darling. it's been 4mths plus since i last hug him.
Rest at his hse. unpack my stuff, breadfast n off to COLES at westend to buy groceries.
after tt went to watch Transformer with them again.
aus cinema is free seating. so got to reach there early to queue.
but in e end we nt very early too... haha... sat 3 rows from e front.
still okie.theatre is big. good.
tickets there for students is aussie 6.5 adult is 8.5
i'm nt student there so i hve to buy adult ticket.
we watched 3plus show. so ended around 6.
the sky is alr dark at 6pm.
back hme dinner n slp.

Day 2.
Wake up around 7plus bath prepare breakfast
set off at 9plus to YATALA pie.
i love pies but becuz i've gastric i hve no appetite.
eat abit. nice actually.
after tt we drove to DREAMWORLD.
lots of photos taken.
Spongebob sqpants...who lives in the pineapple under the sea...
the rides r fun.
managed to drag darling to sit few rides.
He sat THE CLAW. but nt WIPEOUT
he dun dare to sit 360deg turn.
we went to play AVP. Laser guns n vest
We ran around juz to shoot our enemies down.
I'm ailen. i hve to look for the predators n shoot them down.
score e highest is winner. fun. darling like this.
is photo taking session in dreamworld...
After dreamworld, we went to Pancake house to have dinner.
Their beef burger is nice. Darling ordered tt.
I ordered mushroom crepe. Also nice but abit too creamy.
Their pancakes r special to me cuz sg is juz normal pancakes with maple syrup.
They got strawberry jam with ice cream on top of the pancake.
Edwin n peiwen ordered chocolate pancakes.
However dinner outside was nt cheap. The pancakes cost over aussie 10bucks
Back hme so tired. Bath n slp.

Day 3.
We went strawberry farm... i love the farm.
So nice... full of strawberries... fresh strawberries blended with vanilla ice cream.
Nice nice... darling dun really like. But i like...
The farmer is very friendly. He tell us wad happen to the farm during raining seasons.
Tell us his harvest period...how much he lost when he threw all the strawberries during raining season.
A very nice guy...
Took alot of photos with darling at the farm...

Next stop is glasshouse mountain...
The view on top so nice. But very windy... cold...
We went over to a nearby cafe that sell scones.
I love the scones... although is simple. But is delicious with the handmade
strawberry jam. The owner own the land with alot of mango trees...
I saw a kangaroo there. He is super rich.

After having Devonshire meal, we head to ginger factory...
I hate ginger. Nv will i eat those ginger stuff.
The smell of ginger is super strong in the factory.
Photos with gingerbread man... n i bought gingerbread man cookies n
Ginger bear sweets... I will nv touch one.
We walk over to the macadamia nuts factory.
The nuts r so hard tt it require a special tool to open it up.
I love their sour cream n honey seasame nuts.
Quite expensive. Small packet alr 7bucks.
We can see their process of removing the shells of the nuts etc from glass window...
But we cant go in...
After tt we went over to nougat shop to buy my fav soft chocolate n coffee nougats...
Anyone wants nougat can get from me b4 it run out...

We went to Noosa head beach for awhile b4 we head to Red cliffe for fresh seafood dinner. I love prawns... calamari r nice...
darling as usual eat his fav salmon...
Dunno why he love salmon...
I did a embarrass thing there. They call the no of our receipt n i raise up my hand...
I tot they will serve us. Haha self service...
Darling ask me put down my hand immediately... hahaa.
Back hme bath pack n slp...

Continue day 4 another time... picture haven compress n resize. see facebook if u want. i uploaded all in facebook alr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home